Around Zion - a lonely cyclist

Followers

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Can't get Music out of my head!

Have you ever tried the best way of washing your fatigue away, after a long hectic day? I come to home at night, grab a bite to eat and just lie down , turn off the light, and listen to sweet classical Enya or soothing instrumentals of Robert Miles or mysterious enigmatic score of Enigma and I think, "True heaven is a place on earth!"

I am probably one of the worst singer in the world, i am probably nothing compared to the hi-fi music lovers around the world, but "viva la musica" is something i could live upon, always. I can relate everything in life with some sort of piece of music, how crazy it might seem, it is true. Life's path in front of me now, and i don't know how to recite it. But i know how well i can narrate it with the help of a lyrics that's inherent in me, that's can be used to depict the ins and out of my humble life, i think it is true of others also. That's why I try to describe me with music. So it is not an atrocious way of describing my life when i say:

"But if my life is for rent and I don't learn to buy
Well I deserve nothing more than I get
'Cause nothing I have is truly mine

I always thought
that I would love to live by the sea
To travel the world alone
and live more simply
I have no idea what's happened to that dream
'Cause there's really nothing left here to stop me

It's just a thought, only a thought

While my heart is a shield and I won't let it down
While I am so afraid to fail so I won't even try
Well how can I say I'm alive

But if my life is for rent and I don't learn to buy
Well I deserve nothing more than I get
'Cause nothing I have is truly mine..."

Dido has been always a favorite singer for me, but Life For Rent is something of an eye-opener for me , i couldn't find another more appropriate verse than this one.

It's a start - good or bad i don't know. Who can say? Only time!!!

No comments: