Around Zion - a lonely cyclist

Followers

Sunday, February 18, 2007

POEM: A rhetorical poem of loss

I dream of caring, the love of my life,
I felt like I’ve been seen the ray of hope.
I nurtured my dream in my silent prayer,
I never thought the passion could also term as dope.


You wanted to see me through the eyes of the sunshine,
I thought this is just an optical illusion,
I cared for the soul I loved,
I didn’t realize affection could also be delusion.

This is the aftermath of my pretended war,
I’m going to sink in the bottom of the sea,
Hope someday I’ll realize my mistake,
And will able to bring the best out of me.

I’ll miss the passion I always felt,
I’ll miss the pain in my eye.
I’ll bring the sunshine in my humble life,
I might pretend happiness but I’ll not lie.

No comments: