Around Zion - a lonely cyclist

Followers

Friday, July 27, 2007

Right ? Wrong? Who Cares?

"There's no such thing as right and wrong; just popular opinion -- Jeffrey Goines (Brad Pitt's character), 12 Monkeys

it's a sixth sense that tells me that I am about to make a wrong decision, but making mistakes is just part of life. What does the world want of me? Does it want me to take no risks, to go back where i started just becuase I didn't have the guts to say 'yes' to life? What's wrong in doing wrong anyway (obviously when it's not hurting anyone but me, otherwise that is a strict no-no, at least according to my defination).

If u think about it, it's like this, based on different human behavior we determine right or wrong, justice or injustice. It's hugely depends on ur angle of vision - how u determine a particular phenomenon to be right or wrong reflects ur judgment, ur perspective. Sometimes we don't go for the right thing, but the thing we perceive as right. there can be huge difference between what is right n what we perceive to be right.

"Is it a right to remain ignorant? I don't know, but I refuse to find out!" - Bill Watterson, Calvin & Hobbes.

Isn't it the unspoken truth about our generation? Live, Have fun, don't get attached! Is it right? Maybe No. But still it is like that. Again it is a popular opinion. Now we are back to square one!

No comments: