Around Zion - a lonely cyclist

Followers

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Love or Obsession...

I saw a girl in my dream, in my sleepwalk,
She was a person, her face was a blur, but it didn't matter,
It was just a matter of second but i thought I knew her.
Then i got to look at her closely, but without the face it's hard to recognize anyone.

I asked, "Do I know you from somewhere?". She smiled at me,
it was a simple yet flattering smile which made me tremble.
"Maybe in another life", She replied.
Then something happened.
Her blurred face was visible to me & i found myself numb suddenly.

I was looking at the lost love of my life & yet
I couldn't recognize her before.
I was stunned & feeling so foolish.
it's all in the face, it's in the eyes, and not in the body,
It's all time that matters, not sex, not even love.

"Do I care to spend more time with someone I love" - I asked myself.
Even if I couldn't, even if I failed to love someone,
Even if someone failed to love me, do I loose something?
Nothing equals nothing, why should i care,
Why i should i mourn for something that I never had?

This was when I woke up in the middle of the night,
And I was again feeling obsessed,
But then I was obsessed about my previous obsession.
This was the time to move on, this was the time to be free.
Who woke me?

No comments: